Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Fever

We have been spoiled by this warm weather! Jackson has been outside some each day and it's been great. He was outside when I picked him up from playschool, and we got him out on the porch this afternoon for even more sunshine :) He loves to play peek-a-boo, and that is what he was doing in this picture:



He's so happy here, you wouldn't believe how whiny he was a few hours after this, although all four of his incisors are cutting, and I know his little mouth has to hurt! I can't wait til they get through.


A brief moment of sitting still...



Jackson has learned to run and hoist himself up on the swing...I'm very scared of what is next! He's almost tall enough to pull on the door knobs.
I hate that it is about to get cold again! I want the warm weather to stay, but I know it will be here shortly. I had another doctor's appointment today and nothing new to report. Same as last week, so I go back again next week and my section is schedule for the week after that...omg, it's almost here :D Hope everyone has a great week!



No comments: