Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sincerely Fro' Me to You


This week's fro-tastic pictures go out to my good friend and old college roomie, Leesa, who's had a long week. I know these pics will make her laugh, because they made Wes and me laugh a whole lote! So Leesa, these are for you - hopefully we'll find time to get together again soon, and take some updated pictures ;-)


I know you remember this...our junior year with you dressed up like the soccer manager that we all knew so well!


Sophomore year in our wonderful room...I shadowed it out because it was a little messy this day, and that was such a rare event, seriously, it was.



Freshman year in the basement...


Freshman year again, obviously around Mardi Gras time. Remember how many times we rearranged our room - I think this was about take 4 or 5 :)


New Year's Eve - the night of the infamous 4 more hours at Tammy's.

Hope these pics made Leesa and everyone else out there smile. It's so funny to look back 10 years ago (AGH!!!) to our freshman year and see how much we've changed :) For more FRO action, head over to We Are THAT Family and join in the fun!!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Awwww, I hope you made your friend feel better. I've been up to my ears in old photos this week on facebook. And I think my BFF Teresa has big things planned for me. Oh no!

Muthering Heights said...

Those pictures capture a fun looking friendship!

Leesa said...

Well, your post made me smile and cry a little bit. That was so thoughtful of you. It makes me happy to know you were thinking of me.

Sometimes I miss how carefree we were in College. You would think college was full of responsibilities, but it doesn't compare to a job and family. But, I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Valarie Lea said...

Those are great pictures! I know those had to be fun times. :)