Sunday, August 17, 2008

8 is Great!

pic from www.telegraph.co.uk
Wow - it's about all you can say about Michael Phelps! Eight Gold medals!
We've been at the beach for the past few days, so I haven't been posting (no internet at the condo --aghhh!!!), but we've been watching the Olympics every night ;) Those athletes are amazing. I'll have some pics from the beach soon, but if you can believe it, none of them are on my camera, so I have to wait until I get a cd made from Wes' mom! Just know that we had a great time and Jackson still loves to crawl into the ocean :D

1 comment:

Leesa said...

James told me you posted on his blog. Will was moved to Scottish Rite and then, for some reason, they are moving him to a different hospital. They might be doing the nasal surgery and not the PDA. I think James and Jen are getting frustrated because they don't know what was going on.

Two more weekends till kickoff! War Eagle!