Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I was so glad last week when the rain stopped. It's been way to yucky to go out a lot of days here, and Jackson needs some outside time to run off that whiny energy he gets. I was off last Thursday, so we took the boys to one of the parks in our neighborhood and let Jackson run wild for a little bit. He's now big enough to climb up on his own!

At the top of the slide..
Here I come!!!


This park has a baby swing, and Luke really liked it, for about 10 minutes :) He would smile and laugh every time I would push him.


Then it was Jackson's turn...
He's all smiles when he's in the swing :D


Trying to get a few shots of the two of them together is so hard. I can never get them both looking at the camera at the same time. I really need a new camera, but don't know what I want to get yet (need something really user-friendly, lol). Jackson always wants to hold Luke, but after a couple of minutes he'll say "Mommy hold Luke. Luke heavy." It's so cute!





I think what Jackson wanted to say here is "Uh...he's crushing my leg"


Daddy and Luke

Luke's bottom front teeth are coming in..slowly! I'd forgotten how agonizing teething can be for them. Also, he's developed a parental attachment, particularly for me, which is strange b/c he's around Wes much more. Jackson never did that, so this is all new for us. He's still very much a cuddle baby and while we aren't swaddling him any more, he LOVES to be held all the time. I'm hoping he can figure out the crawling thing soon, b/c the boy is heavy! He's almost 18 pounds! Again, Jackson was crawling by this time, and once he started, he wanted to be down on the ground. He's still a great baby though, and has dropped his third nap, so now he goes to sleep at 6:30, which is awesome!!! We get him down, then Jackson goes down at 7, and we have our evenings to ourselves. Now we just have to get him out of the clingy phase and things will be perfect - well as perfect as they can be, lol.
Hope everyone has a great rest of their week:)

No comments: