Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Ok, sorry Daphne that it's taken me so long to get this up. Daphne tagged me, so I'm listing 8 random things about myself...here goes:

8) Raw cotton doesn't bother me (Daph and Ali), but I hate when kids have to get their teeth pulled at work. I can watch blood and guts all day, but teeth - ugh!

7) I love all holidays, but especially Christmas. I have 10 big plastic bins of Christmas stuff - and for some reason Wes thinks that's too much!

6) I've been a pediatric nurse anesthetist for almost 2 years now - it's flown by. I love my job!

5) I had shoulder surgery when I was 21 (hurt it playing volleyball)...it still gives me problems from time to time.

4) I had to have a C-section when I had Jackson...he was breech.

3) I love sports...ok, y'all know that!

2) I also like sweets - almost any kind (I don't like things like cheesecake) but I love chocolate!

1) I have the sweetest little boy in the world, and I thank God for him multiple times a day. We have been so blessed!!!!!! I'm so glad that so many of my friend are having or have recently had little ones as well:-) We are all so lucky! And for those of you adopting - I can't wait for you to get your son - you'll be an awesome mom:-)

Now I tag Tammy, Leesa, Toni, Noel Mark, and Chris.

No comments: