Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote today???

Although I very much dread what is inevitably coming, I hope everyone voted...



Here are some pictures of the little man from the past weekend. Wes was tied up with the Arkansas St/AL game (sorry Tyler's team lost!), so I packed up Jackson and we went to Mandeville to visit Uncle Noel and Aunt Joey. Joanna's sister and her daughter were also in town, and it was great to see them. It was the first time we had seen the baby, and Jackson did very good with her. He wasn't rough with her and didn't seem to care when I was holding her - but he may have been to busy running around to really care (big surprise there, I know)!



We got down there Friday night and went to a Halloween party held at some of Mr. Mike's friends' house, where they set up a "haunted" house for the kids to go through each year. I even took J through it before the other kids showed up - he wasn't really interested, but doesn't know yet that it was "scary."



Saturday morning was spent relaxing, then Noel Mark took pictures of Jackson, which hopefully I will get soon (ahem). He's so hard to snap these days because he'll never stay still more than a second or two, but I know he's got some good ones! It was hard to get him to smile because he was starting to get tired, but oh well. Then we came back to the house and watched the Auburn game - nothing to say there. Jackson's learned to do "touchdown," but he won't get to practice it too much while cheering for our team. Joanna's family came over for supper, and Jackson got sooooo overstimulated it was hard to get him to sleep. He cried for a little while :( And his mouth hurts him pretty bad right now b/c he's cutting all four molars (OUCH) plus another tooth. His gums look pretty white too, so I'm sure more are not far behind. Poor little guy!!!



Here's some pictures of our little pumpkin at the party.






He loves looking at the water when we are at the waterfront!




This is how long the hat part of the outfit stays on...not even long enough to set it on and step back to take the picture, lol.




Trying to convince him to stand still...




Biting his fingers in anticipation of the Auburn game




We've taught Jackson to do an Indian war cry and it's now one of his favorite things. He's also clapping really well, and dancing to music. It's adorable to watch!




I'm on call tomorrow and off for a conference after that, but I'll try to get some video of Jackson doing all these new things up soon :)




7 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

He sure is a cute little pumpkin :)

Beth said...

He is a cute little pumpkin!

I did vote - but things aren't looking good at this point...

Hope you're feeling well!

Beth said...

How far along are you? Don't be too jealous - you'll be here before you know it - I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to have gone! Much faster than either of the first two!!!! I am getting anxious to meet the baby and find out if he/she is a boy or girl!

Tammy said...

Love the punkin'

Sick over the next 4 years. You think we can invent some sort of 4 year slow release zofran patch??

Heather said...

I hope so b/c I'm with you!!! And we can't blame it on the pregnancy!

Heather said...

I hope so b/c I'm with you!!! And we can't blame it on the pregnancy!

Ali said...

:) I love the indian war cry-too cute!