Jackson is now 4 months old!!! We can't believe how fast the time is flying by. We went to see Dr. Dudgeon today for Jackson's well baby visit. He is 13 pounds, 14 ounces, and 25 inches long, which puts him in the 30th percentile for weight and 50th for height. I thought weight wise he'd be in a higher percentile group, but he's been right around 30th percentile since he's been born, so he's right on track. We also talked to him about the rash that Jackson has on his face, and it's eczema. He just has two little spots on his face, one on his eyebrow and one on his cheek, but the should clear up pretty quick. On the down side of things, he had to get 4 more shots. He was so pitiful when the nurse gave them to him, but as soon as she was done and we picked him up, he was ok. Here's a recap of the little man over the past month - it seems like sooo much has changed sooo fast!
- he has gone from sleeping 8-9 hrs to 12 hrs a night :-)
- learned to roll on his tummy from his back - and sometimes vice versa
- has begun to sleep on his tummy, which scared me at first
- reaches for his toys
- can sit leaning forward on his arms
- has given up his paci, but now sucks his thumb (and we can't take that away lol)
- smiles and laughs at everything!!!
- has become the most adorable 4 month old in the world (ok, we're a little biased!)
Here's some pictures from the past couple of days :-D
Trying to pull of his socks.
Jackson will roll over and get "stuck" like this. He can roll back to his back, but he'd rather someone else do it...then roll right back to his tummy.
Everything goes straight into his mouth these days - and for many more to come!
He gets at least 15-20 min in the playpen each day.
He still needs help sitting up, but that's what the bumbo is for!