Friday, April 11, 2008

6 Month Checkup

Wednesday Jackson had his 6 months checkup and all is well! He is now 16 pounds and 2 ounces (which sounds like a lot but is 20th percentile) and he is 27 inches long (75th percentile). He again had to get 4 more shots and his rotavirus vaccine, which is given orally. I could tell he felt yucky that night, and his mouth has been hurting him, so we've had multiple tylenol doses over the past few days. He's also moving more and more. Now he can push his legs under him when he's trying to crawl and can sit up from this position. It's all happening so fast! He's beginning to enjoy his cereal more. We taped him a little today, but I didn't get a chance to edit the video. This will be that last blog for about a week b/c I'm off to Wash DC for an AANA meeting. I'll be away from my guys for 5 whole days!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend :-)



Sitting up like a big boy in the chair




And now trying to crawl out of the chair, haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.