Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby J's Crawling!!!

This weekend was busy (as usual). We got a ton of things done around the house. We've rearranged a few things and we've been babyproofing! I also got a bunch of sewing done, including a few things (blanket and burp clothes) for my friend Daphne's baby shower. Hopefully in a couple of short months we will see her beautiful baby boy Ben, who is making a long trip here from Ethiopia! Her shower was Sunday afternoon, then after that we had Mary and Chris and Leslie and Lee over for a shrimp boil. I think Wes and I could eat that once a week and never get sick of it :-) Here's a few pics from the weekend:


Don't let this pic fool you...shrimp boiling is hard work ;-)


Sweet Emma - I can never get her to smile when I've got the camera on her, lol.


Jackson and Emma playing together. It's so cute to watch them interact. Jackson also saw a bunch of babies at Daphne's shower. There were 3 babies all within about 3 months of each other. He's still not sure what to think of other babies, but it's funny to watch them eye each other.


Yummy!!!


Sweet Baby J growing up so fast.

Jackson has been crawling for the past couple of days now...and really crawling - putting one hand in front of the other instead of the lunging/pushing/pulling stuff before. It's amazing the changes that he has made in the past month! I can't believe it. This isn't the greatest video, but without further ado, here's Jackson starring in:



"I've got places to go and things to put in my mouth" :-)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to the shower! It was great to see you and Jackson. He has gotten so big!!! I LOVE the monogrammed burp clothes and blanket. THANK YOU!!

Tammy said...

Give that baby that shoe back!

I can't believe he is already crawling! See you guys Thursday!