Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brotherly Love


We survived our first outting with both boys this morning when I went to see my doctor to get the staples out. Both of them did great!



Jackson is still trying to figure Luke out. He likes to take his socks off and help me put them back on :D And he likes to point out all the body parts he knows (toes, eyes, ears, etc.). He will run up to which ever one of us is holding Luke, look at him, point a few things out, then run back to playing. He has also been a great helper, bringing bottles to the kitchen to put in the sink and diapers to the trash. What a great big brother!

4 comments:

Ali said...

I just love them! So precious!!!

Leesa said...

I love the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Luke is such a cutie. Love the picture of the two of them together.

Tammy said...

Note to self: Do NOT ask him to help with the powder.

Not like I would know anything about that. I'm just sayin'. ;-) Too bad I didn't take photos.