Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grandparents Are Great!


We are blessed to have great parents! Wes' parents watched Jackson while we stayed at the hospital, and my parents have been here since Friday, and my mom is staying the whole week. It's so nice to have another set or two of hands around to help with the boys! And of course, having someone else do the cooking...well, it's a definite perk ;) I'm feeling pretty good, just a few aches and pains still, but a few more days and I should be back to normal. The boys are great. Luke has even been letting us get some sleep :) Jackson, well, he's been Jackson, nonstop as usual! Here's our newest bundle of joy doing what babies do best.




Big brother



All my guys hanging out. I think J was pointing out L's nose to Daddy. Hope everyone has a great week!