Tuesday, April 7, 2009

18 months and more

Last week Jackson turned 18 months. I would have posted that day, but we lost internet service and didn't get it back for almost 4 days! Wes and I both had withdrawal symptoms, but we are ok now, lol. So, here's what we've been up to for the last few days.


Sweet baby J is not a baby anymore! I can't believe he's already 18 months. He's a little boy now and he is definitely all BOY! He runs nonstop (no change there), but he also is talking all the time. He repeats everything we say (watch out!). He knows so many words, I couldn't even list all of them. He also has several books that he flips the pages through and points out everything that is there. Grandma got him some flash cards, and since last week, he has learned half of them already! He amazes me and makes me so proud everyday :)


He loves to play outside and I feel so bad when it's cold or rainy like it has been lately. Soon we will be outside every day though, I'm sure.



Lucas is now 2 weeks old, and he changes just about every day. He's like Jackson as a baby in some ways, but he's so different, too. His little face is so much fuller than Jackson's was, and he seems like he's growing faster than J did.


Me and my boys =)


Cousin Mason's third birthday was this weekend, and we had a great time at his party. Jackson loved playing on the trampoline and with all of their toys. Here he is jumping with his cousin Thomas. It's great to see the boys running around together :) Unfortunately I was running around chasing Jackson and didn't get any pics of the actual b'day boy! It was also nice to get out of the house. I'm trying to get back into a "normal" routine and more and more active each day. It's still hard b/c I can't pick up Jackson the way that I want and do all the things that I normally do, but a few more weeks and I should be there.



Wide eyed


Chubby cheeks



Brotherly love :) It's hard to get them together like this, but it's so cute to watch Jackson interact with Luke. He comes over to him all the time and says "hi" and kisses his head multiple times a day. He says "uh-oh" if he's crying or if his paci falls out of his mouth. He's been such a great big brother!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Heather, love the pic of you and the boys! They're both adorable.

Ali said...

You've got a great little family there!!!